Yes it is Spring – inner cleanse time again, the start of your health focus (if you didn’t continue it throughout the colder months) and only a few weeks until you will be baring your tummy in bikinis, shorts or revealing clothing.
There is a more serious issue as well: your health. Often we do not consider our health needs until they are failing, so enjoying your life pain-free is a great incentive to take good care of your health through lifestyle and diet.
Time for a gut cleanse!
Detox diets have been around forever, so there is nothing new about fasting, single food groups or other dietary regimens that claim benefits ranging from improved health, energy and digestion. Always consult a medical professional before you undergo any diet as they will be able to take into consideration existing medical conditions that you may have, your overall health and suitability for a detox. Now, onto the benefits of a spring inner cleanse…
What is an inner cleanse?
A detox or inner cleanse involves changing your consumption habits in an attempt to remove toxins from your body. Cleansing our body detoxifies our organs, almost like hitting a reset button, with many benefits.
5 benefits of a spring inner cleanse
5 Benefits of a Spring Inner Cleanse include:
- Reduce inflammation in the body and digestive process
- Decrease toxins in the body that cause disease
- Can support the breaking of habits like smoking or alcohol consumption
- Can provide short-term relief from chronic conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis
- Provide improved mental clarity and happier moods
3 timely Spring inner cleanses
Lets look at three different types of inner cleanse and the benefits that they offer:
1. Juice cleanse (video & recipes) – 7-14 days
“We are what we eat” is a commonly accepted fact of life and reflected in our daily levels of health and vitality. Juice cleanses are easily available and because there is a large variety of fruit and vegetables available, it is also one of the most common diets that people undertake.
In the “What Really Happens on a Juice Cleanse Diet” Youtube link below, certified nutritional consultant Lori Kenyon Farley says that “our body actually has internal cleansing organs but because we eat a lot of non-organic, processed foods, the organs can’t keep up”.
VIDEO: Juice Cleanse Diet – what really happens during a juice cleanse
The benefits of a juice cleanse
Juice cleanses help these organs have a break to load up on organic, concentrated nutrients over a few days, with the following benefits:
- Cleansing – a juice cleanse resets your body to metabolise foods better
- Concentrated nutrition – you might think you are eating less but the amount of vitamins and minerals in each juice is designed to make up your daily dietary requirements
- Fruit and vegetables cover your dietary requirements:
- Leafy greens – antioxidants which are the building blocks of your cells and skin health
- Apple – very cleansing
- Cucumber – flushes toxins from cells
- Lemon – great alkaliser and detoxes the liver
Juice cleanse recipes
The recipes below are from this video (another benefit!):
Start your day with – Lemon Green Juice
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, sliced
Juice the lemon using a manual citrus juicer. Juice the remaining ingredients in a juicer, and then combine with the lemon juice. Store in an airtight glass container in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
Fill up with Apple Berry Juice
- 2 apples, sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup blueberries
Juice all of the ingredients in a juicer. Store in an airtight glass container in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
2. Colon cleanse – once every while
The colon is responsible for eliminating toxins from your body and when it is backed up with toxic material, your entire body becomes sluggish. A colon cleanse involves a qualified practitioner sending litres of water into the body through a tube inserted into a person’s rectum.
The benefits of a colon cleanse
Here are some documented benefits of colon cleansing:
- Helps colon health – the processing of toxins helps faster elimination from the body, which promotes better long-term health, as well as helping beneficial gut flora to increase.
- Improves digestion – helps absorb nutrients from the digestive process, making it easier to eat and offering more energy and immune system strength
- Prevents constipation – constipation is a symptom that waste products are lingering in the body. Detoxing your colon allows it to process waste more quickly and ease bowel regularity
- Can help with weight loss – low-fibre foods linger in the gut and also cause weight gain – even increasing your fibre intake can help with weight loss!
3. Digestive enzymes – every day supplements
Taking digestive tablets, pills or supplements can be an option for people suffering from a variety of conditions, such as lactose intolerance, heartburn, gluten intolerance, bloating, IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and more, but as an everyday inner cleanse, it is perfect for maintaining your long-term health.
The benefits of taking enzyme supplements
Digestive enzymes don’t just assist with breaking down food into the smallest molecule, they also have the ability to ‘clean’ the blood. Undigested food can seep into the bloodstream and this can become toxic and lead to illness.
Clinicals Health Digestive N-Zymes
These potent digestive enzymes supplement your body’s daily functions, skin & overall health. Practitioner-recommended, 120 capsules cost just RRP $49.
By taking three Digestive N-Zymes capsules a day on an empty stomach, you can detox the blood from undigested proteins, sugars and fats. This is especially vital for people with high cholesterol and diabetes. However, it will assist with so much more. It also allows your immune system to focus on other areas where needed rather than trying to deal with the toxins in the bloodstream.
- Assimilate fats
- Hydrolysis of proteins
- Increase energy
- Breaking up Cholesterol Deposits
- Break up & dissolve Uric Acid Crystals
- Raise T-Cell activity and production
- Increase the White Blood Cell size and activity
- Increase the surface area of the red blood cell making it possible to carry more oxygen to all parts of the body
- Stimulate the Immune System
- Shatter Crystalline Deposits
- Assimilate and Eliminate Toxins
- Eliminate Yeast
- Reduce bacteria
Experience the benefits of an inner cleanse now…
The flow-on effects of a spring inner cleanse are many and can be immediate, so why not try the techniques above or even a simple water fast to see how your health improves? With qualified professional support, this could be the activity that changes your Spring and Summer outlook!
Clinicals Health, suppliers of the Clinicals Health Digestive Enzymes, is here to provide support, information and effective product solutions for your inner health.