ABOUT DIGESTIVE N-ZYME

WHAT ARE DIGESTIVE ENZYMES?

Enzymes are proteins and are vital for all biochemical reactions that take place in the body. Without them the body wouldn’t be able to carry out it’s daily functions.

We all lack the amount of digestive enzymes needed to break down the foods we eat today. Our bodies were not designed to break down cooked, canned, processed or precooked food. Our pancreas produces enzymes to break down our food but only provides 60%. The other 40% is meant to come from the raw foods we are meant to consume. With our diets today, we don’t get anywhere near the digestive enzymes and this even starts from a young age of around 3-6 months.

When we eat food, the food that is not correctly broken down by digestive enzymes, goes into the bowel and becomes putrid and ferments. It’s this undigested food and fermentation that causes the inflammation, cramps, bloating and gas in our stomachs.
It almost becomes toxic for our system.

By taking digestive enzymes that have the correct amount and forms needed to breakdown proteins, fats, dairy and carbohydrates, our food is properly broken down and also allows us to benefit from the nutrients, minerals, iron and co-factors we otherwise were missing out on. This would explain why woman can be iron deficient even when consuming red meats and foods high in iron. When food is not digested correctly we are unable to retrieve the minerals and vitamins in it so we aren’t getting the nutrition and energy we need. Even if you ate a healthy organic diet of food, you still would not have enough digestive enzymes to break the food down completely, because as we know when you cook the food you deplete and destroy the enzymes.

WHY ARE WE ENZYME DEFICIENT?

  • The aging process – as we age our enzyme producing capabilities may not be as robust as they once were.
  • Food additives and preservatives.
  • Years of eating cooked and processed food that is enzyme deficient.
  • Incorrect proportions of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.
  • Inadequate vitamin and mineral intake.
  • Poor eating habits such as eating when stressed, not thoroughly chewing food, eating too quickly.

 

Digestive Enzymes have also been known to improve or even correct other conditions. If you relate to or suffer from any of these in the list below, Digestive Enzymes may help you. It is also safe for children.

Ask us a Question

  • Meal Fatigue
  • Heartburn
  • Constipation
  • Diarrhoea
  • Bloating
  • Lactose Intolerance
  • Acid Reflux
  • IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
  • Food Sensitivities
  • Crohn’s Disease
  • Acid Blocking Drugs
  • Diverticulitis D’s
  • Acute Food Allergies
  • Diabetes
  • High Cholesterol
  • Gastritis
  • Gord
  • Liver problems
  • Flatulence
  • Parasites
  • Bad bacteria
  • Decreased energy levels
  • Lowered immune response
  • Headaches and Migraines
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Inflammation
  • Eczema
  • Psoriasis
  • Dermatitis
  • Melasma
  • Candida