SUFFERING FROM...

Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Reflux
Bloating
Heart burn
Lactose intolerance
Chronic Fatigue
Gastritis?

FIND OUT MORE

FEEL YOUR BEST WITH DIGESTIVE N-ZYMES

PRACTITIONER RECOMMENDED

WHAT ARE DIGESTIVE ENZYMES?

Enzymes are proteins and are vital for all biochemical reactions that take place in the body. Without them the body wouldn’t be able to carry out it’s daily functions.

Unfortunately, the human body has not yet evolved to produce the digestive enzymes required to cope with the modern diet; we are not designed to break down canned, cooked, precooked or processed foods. Our pancreas only produces 60% of the enzymes we need, while the remaining 40% should be gained from the foods that we eat.

We don’t get nearly enough enzymes from the foods that we eat and the process can start as early as 3 to 6 months old. Food that is not properly broken down can ferment in the bowel and lead to bloating, gas, cramps and inflammation.

CAUSES OF ENZYME DEFICIENCY

Age (our natural enzyme production begins to drop as we get older)

Food additives and preservatives

Consuming enzyme-deficient food for many years

Incorrect proportions of carbohydrates, fats and proteins

Low vitamin and mineral intake

Poor eating habits (eating quickly, when stressed etc.)

 

HOW CAN DIGESTIVE SUPPLEMENTS, PILLS OR TABLETS HELP THIS PROCESS?

Our N-zymes complex is full of digestive enzymes and can be found at one of our Sydney or NSW stockists. Taking supplements that have the correct amount and forms needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates, dairy and fats, our food is properly broken down and also allows us to benefit from the iron, minerals, nutrients and co-factors we were otherwise missing out on.

This can be an explanation for cases where the individual is iron deficient despite regularly consuming foods rich in irons. These diets are only useful if your body can correctly digest the food; if not, you won’t be getting the vitamins and minerals you need.

Taking digestive tablets, pills or supplements can be an option for people suffering from a variety of conditions, such as lactose intolerance, heartburn, gluten intolerance, bloating, IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and more.

For more information about Clinicals Health’s digestive enzyme supplements available in Australia, please don’t hesitate to get in touch or check out our blog.

I have found Clinicals Health’s Digestive N-Zyme Complex to be highly effective in alleviating the symptoms linked to food intolerances for many individuals.

Dr Jeff Jankelson

MBBCh, MFHom, FRACGP, Integrative General Practitioner